Standard: UFC 3-130-01
GENERAL PROVISIONS: ARTIC AND SUBARCTIC CONSTRUCTION
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
The contents of this manual are applicable to both Army and Air Force construction. This manual provides basic background data for the detailed criteria pertaining to the various elements of arctic and subarctic facility design presented in the other manuals of the Arctic and Subarctic Construction series, TM 5-852-2 through 7, and 9/AFR 88-19, Volume 2, 5 and 6/AFM 88-19, Chap. 3, 4, 7, and 9.
This manual contains general criteria and information for considering frost action, permafrost and other factors in the design of military facilities in arctic and subarctic regions.
|Organization:||Unified Facilities Criteria|
|Document Number:||ufc 3-130-01|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
This Standard References
Showing 10 of 29.