Standard: MODUK - DEF STAN 00-16
GUIDE TO THE ACHIEVEMENT OF QUALITY IN SOFTWARE
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
For the achievement of quality in software it is necessary to satisfy three principal aims:
A clear definition of what is to be achieved and when (specifications and plans).
A description of the activities and functions that need to be performed (codes of practice).
The control and monitoring of the way in which activities/functions are performed (quality control)
Collectively these aims can be summed up in the term Quality Assurance as defined in BS 4778.
|Organization:||British Defence Standards|
|Document Number:||def stan 00-16|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
This Standard References
Showing 10 of 43.
Standards That Reference This Standard
Showing 10 of 19.