Standard: MODUK - AQAP-2050
NATO PROJECT ASSESSMENT MODEL
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
The purpose of this publication is to describe and provide guidance on NATO Project Assessment Model (NPAM). The NPAM is a model for assessing projects to, identify specific project issues, provide recommendations, and extract cross-project systemic issues. This document describes the model, and provides guidance at high-level on its use, and feedback of results into common information repository(s).
|Organization:||British Defence Standards|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|