Standard: DELPHI-I - DELPHI DX000008
SUBSTANCES OF CONCERN AND RECYCLED CONTENT
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
The purpose of this specification is to define Delphi Corporation's restrictions pertaining to certain "Substances of Concern" and to define the standard reporting requirements for these Substances of Concern and all the other substances, materials and the recycled content that make up the products that are sold to Delphi Corporation (Delphi).
|Organization:||Delphi Automotive Systems|
|Document Number:||delphi dx000008|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|DELPHI DX000008||Change Type:||Update Date: 2000-08-01||Revision: 00||Status: INAC|
This Standard References
Showing 2 of 2.
Standards That Reference This Standard
Showing 1 of 1.