Standard: MODUK - CS 3109
VULCANIZED BUTYL RUBBER FOR TUBING OF BABY VIPER HOSE
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This specification relates to vulcanized butyl rubber suitable for the tubing of Baby viper hose (also known as 'Charge, land mine clearing, No.1').
The test requirements are based on test pieces cut from the extruded vulcanized tubing, but this specification defines only the composition and physical test requirements for the material. Dimensional and other requirements to verify suitability of the tubing are defined in the drawing and/or specification for the finished hose.
NOTE: The tubing is normally produced in long pieces (up to 110 ft) and is 5/8 inch in diameter and 3/32 inch in thickness of walls.
|Organization:||British Defence Standards|
|Document Number:||cs 3109|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|