Standard: ECIA - EIA CB 5-1
RECOMMENDED TEST PROCEDURE FOR SEMICONDUCTOR THERMAL DISSIPATING DEVICES
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
The scope of this supplement to EIA Components Bulletin No. 5 is to present methods of instrumentation for plastic case semiconductors and integrated circuits for evaluation of thermal dissipating devices.
|Organization:||Electronic Components Industry Association|
|Document Number:||eia cb 5-1|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|