Standard: AA ASH22
ALUMINUM SOLDERING HANDBOOK
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
Introduction to Aluminum Soldering
Soldering is an inexpensive and rapid means of permanently joining aluminum to aluminum and to other metals. Properly made joints are leakproof and strong. Soldering is used for joining aluminum wires, making heat exchangers, spacecraft plumbing and thousands of other applications far too numerous to list here.
Aluminum soldering is relatively simple. Single joints are readily made in the field and shop with low-cost hand tools. Single and multiple joints, often numbering in the thousands, are automatically produced with comparatively low-cost equipment by semiskilled personnel.
|Organization:||The Aluminum Association Inc.|
|Document Number:||aa ash22|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|