Standard: MODUK - AQAP-5
GUIDE FOR THE EVALUATION OF A CONTRACTOR´S INSPECTION SYSTEM FOR COMPLIANCE WITH AQAP-4 EDITION 2 (03.76)
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This document has been prepared and issued primarily to provide information and guidance to Government Quality Assurance personnel responsible for evaluating a contractor's inspection system for conformance to AQAP-4 entitled 11 NATO Inspection System Requirements for Industry';. However, the principles expressed are applicable to the evaluation of any system intended to .achieve Gfficient inspection.
This handbook is not intended for use as a procurement document. Its content has no lefal or contractual status nor does it supersede or cancel any of AQAP-4 requirements in the event that there. is a conflict. Copies of this handbook may be made available to industry to facilitate their understanding of AQAP-4 and as a guide for use in their evaluation of their own system or those of their suppliers. In such applicA.tion, the word "Authorityl: as used in paragraph 101 of AQAP-4 ;IScopel! wili logically be that person, division or department as determined and defined by the purchaser in each specific case.
|Organization:||British Defence Standards|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
This Standard References
Showing 1 of 1.
Standards That Reference This Standard
Showing 1 of 1.