Standard: MODUK - DAVP 70: SPEC 0 CHAP 11
SPECIFICATIONS FOR AIR TECHNICAL PUBLICATIONS; PRESENTATION AND LAYOUT OF MICROFICHE PUBLICATIONS
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
The primary document dealing with technical publications issued as microfiche is JSP 185 (2nd Edition) et seq which should be referred to. The main purpose of this chapter is to indicate where the requirements for microfiche air publications differ from JSP 185.
The presentation of information on microfiche calls for a slightly different approach from that used for hard-copy publications and the recommendations of JSP 185 should be considered before the cameraready copy is prepared.
|Organization:||British Defence Standards|
|Document Number:||davp 70: spec 0 chap 11|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|