Standard: MODUK - DAVP 70: SPEC 2 CHAP 3
SPECIFICATIONS FOR AIR TECHNICAL PUBLICATIONS; TOPIC 3: EQUIPMENT ILLUSTRATED PARTS CATALOGUE AND RELATED INFORMATION
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
The Equipment Parts Catalogue (Equipment IPC - Topic 3) is intended for use in the identification, demanding and issuing of replaceable parts and components. It is never sub-divided into sub-Topics.
When a catalogue is required, a meeting will be arranged between the Publications Authority (PA) as listed in the Tables attached to DEF STAN 05-123/1 Chap 401 and the Contractor to discuss details and to obtain mutual agreement on points for which this specification may allow alternatives.
|Organization:||British Defence Standards|
|Document Number:||davp 70: spec 2 chap 3|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|