Standard: IEC 60077-1
RAILWAY APPLICATIONS - ELECTRIC EQUIPMENT FOR ROLLING STOCK - PART 1: GENERAL SERVICE CONDITIONS AND GENERAL RULES
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
Scope and object
This International Standard specifies the general service conditions and requirements for all electric equipment installed in power circuits, auxiliary circuits, control and indicating circuits etc., on rolling stock.
NOTE – Certain of these rules may, after agreement between the user and the manufacturer, be used for electrical equipment installed on other vehicles such as mine locomotives, trolley buses, etc.
The purpose of this standard is to harmonize as far as practicable all rules and requirements of a general nature applicable to electric equipment for rolling stock. This is in order to obtain uniformity of requirements and tests throughout the corresponding range of equipment to avoid the need for testing to different standards.
All requirements relating to
– the environmental stresses expected during the normal service conditions;
– the construction;
– the performance and the associated tests which can be considered as general;
have therefore been gathered in this standard together with specific subjects of wide interest and application, for example temperature rise, dielectric properties, etc.
|Organization:||International Electrotechnical Commission|
|Document Number:||iec 60077-1|
|Most Recent Revision:||NO|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|IEC 60077-1||Change Type:||Revision: 2.0||Status: ACTV|
This Standard References
Showing 10 of 20.