Standard: RTCA DO-167
AIRBORNE ELECTRONICS AND ELECTRICAL EQUIPMENT RELIABILITY
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
Provides a tutorial discussion on reliability related to aircraft accidents. Discusses airborne electronic equipment failures and means of reducing failures, and presents arguments against use on MTBF and MTBR as reliability measures for use in RTCA MPSs and FAA TSOs.
|Document Number:||rtca do-167|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|