Standard: UFC 3-320-06A
CONCRETE FLOOR SLABS ON GRADE SUBJECTED TO HEAVY LOADS
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This manual prescribes the criteria for the design of concrete floor slabs on grade in buildings for heavy loads and is applicable to all elements responsible for military construction. Heavy loads in buildings such as warehouses include moving loads, stationary live loads, and wall loads.
Theoretical concepts, practical applications, basis of design, and design procedures for heavy loads are discussed in this manual. Related criteria for lightloaded areas such as office spaces are separately treated in TM 5-809-2/AFM 88-3, Chap. 2. Criteria for areas subjected to vibratory loadings are included in TM 5-81 8-1/AFM 88-7, Chap. 1. For design criteria outside the scope of this manual, industry standards are recommended.
|Organization:||Unified Facilities Criteria|
|Document Number:||ufc 3-320-06a|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
This Standard References
Showing 10 of 19.