Standard: UFC 3-230-07A
WATER SUPPLY: SOURCES AND GENERAL CONSIDERATIONS
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This manual is applicable in selection of all water sources and in planning or performing construction of supply systems. Other manuals in this series are:
TM 5-813-3/AFM 88-10, Vol. 3--Water Treatment
TM 5-813-4/AFM 88-10, Vol. 4- Water Storage
TM 58135/AFM 88-10, Vol. 5--Water Distribution
TM 5-813-6/AFM 88-10, Chap. 6-Water Supply for Fire Protection
TM 5813-7/AFM 88-10, Vol. 7-Water Supply for Special Projects
TB MED-229-Sanitary Control and Surveillance of Water Supplies at Fixed and Field Installations
AFR 161 11 Management of the Drinking Water Surveillance Program
This manual provides guidance for selecting water sources, in determining water requirements for Army and Air Force installations including special projects, and for developing suitable sources of supply from ground or surface sources.
|Organization:||Unified Facilities Criteria|
|Document Number:||ufc 3-230-07a|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
This Standard References
Showing 10 of 30.