Standard: MODUK - AVP 38
PROCEDURAL REQUIREMENTS FOR SPACECRAFT (07.81)
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This publication gives the requirements of the Procurement Executive, Ministry of Defence (MOD (PE)) regarding the technical procedure to be followed in the design and development of spacecraft and associated equipments. This publication replaces and updates the information currently contained in the initial publication GR/4/0102. holders of that publication should destroy same on receipt of Av.P.38.
|Organization:||British Defence Standards|
|Document Number:||avp 38|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|