Standard: MODUK - DEF STAN 00-40: PART 2
RELIABILITY AND MAINTAINABILITY PART 2: GENERAL APPLICATION GUIDANCE ON THE USE OF PART 1
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This Part of Defence Standard 00-40 provides information and guidance for thes' sponsor, the Procurement Executive and the contractor towards achieving commonality of interpretation of R&M.
This Part of the Standard is not intended for use as a procurement document. It does not supersede or cancel any of the Def Stan 00-40 (Part 1)/3 (ARMP-1) requirements in the event that there is a contradict ion.
Copies of this Part of the Standard may be made available to contractors and suppliers to facilitate their understanding of Def Stan 00-40 (Part 1)/3 (ARMP-1) and as a guide for use in the evaluation of their own systems or those of their suppliers.
|Organization:||British Defence Standards|
|Document Number:||def stan 00-40: part 2|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
This Standard References
Showing 10 of 31.
Standards That Reference This Standard
Showing 10 of 54.