Standard: MODUK - AVP 115
DIRECTOR GENERAL (ENGINES) MANUAL OF TECHNICAL PROCEDURES AND MANAGEMENT PRACTICES
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This Publication describes the Technical Procedure requirements and Management Practices within the Directorate General (Engine) of the Procurement Executive, Ministry of Defence (MOD(PE)), for aero-engines, engine accessories, propellers, engine driven gear boxes and associated engine accessories for use in the Air Force, the Navy and the Army, and for use by the MOD(PE) for experimental or research purposes.
|Organization:||British Defence Standards|
|Document Number:||avp 115|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|