Standard: UFC 3-250-07
STANDARD PRACTICE FOR PAVEMENT RECYCLING
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
Purpose and scope.
This manual contains guidance for preparing plans and specifications and for ensuring the quality of recycled bituminous and portland cement concrete. In addition, this manual provides useful information to design engineers, laboratory personnel, and inspectors concerning the mix design, plant production, and laydown of recycled pavement mixtures. The emphasis is on airfield pavements; however, the concepts also apply to other pavements.
|Organization:||Unified Facilities Criteria|
|Document Number:||ufc 3-250-07|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
This Standard References
Showing 7 of 7.
Standards That Reference This Standard
Showing 1 of 1.