Standard: MODUK - CS 3118
OIL, LUBRICATING AND PROTECTIVE, OX-18
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This specification relates to one grade of a lubricating and protective oil, having some water displacing properties, for use at ambient temperatures ranging from minus 40ºF (- 4º0C) to 125ºF (52ºC).
|Organization:||British Defence Standards|
|Document Number:||cs 3118|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
This Standard References
Showing 10 of 15.