Standard: AA - GSE
GUIDE TO SPECIFICATIONS OF ELECTRICAL INSTALLATIONS EMPLOYING ALUMINUM CONDUCTORS FIFTH EDITION
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This guide to specification for electrical installations employing aluminum conductors has been developed for specifying engineers, electrical contractors and maintenance personnel to be used in conformance with applicable national and local electrical codes and recognized industry standards. It was originally prepared by the Electrical Technical Committee of the Aluminum Association, Inc., with input from several electrical specifying engineers. This guide has been compiled with information from more than 30 years of field experience in installing aluminum bus, wire and cable.
|Organization:||The Aluminum Association Inc.|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|