Standard: ANSI B71.3
SNOW THROWERS - SAFETY SPECIFICATIONS
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
The specifications in this standard apply to (a) walk-behind power snow throwers, (b) ride-on power snow throwers, (c) lawn ride-on tractors with snow thrower attachments, (d) lawn and garden tractors with snow thrower attachments, and (e) lever-steer ride-on machines with snow thrower attachments. These specifications are not intended to apply to hand-held snow throwers nor to airport, highway, and agricultural types of snow removal machines and equipment.
|Organization:||American National Standards Institute|
|Document Number:||ansi b71.3|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|ANSI B71.3||Change Type:||Update Date: 1995-01-01||Revision: 95||Status: INAC|
|ANSI B71.3||Change Type:||Update Date: 1984-07-19||Revision: 84||Status: INAC|
|ANSI B71.3||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 1975-02-07||Revision: 75||Status: INAC|
This Standard References
Showing 10 of 23.