Standard: UFC 3-220-05
DEWATERING AND GROUNDWATER CONTROL
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
Purpose and scope.
This manual provides guidance for the planning, design, supervision, construction, and operation of dewatering and pressure relief systems and of seepage cutoffs for deep excavations for structures. It presents: description of various methods of dewatering and pressure relief; techniques for determining groundwater conditions, characteristics of pervious aquifers, and dewatering requirements; guidance for specifying requirements for dewatering and seepage control measures; guidance for determining the adequacy of designs and plans prepared by contractors; procedures for designing, installing, operating, and checking the performance of dewatering systems for various types of excavations; and descriptions and design of various types of cutoffs for controlling groundwater.
|Organization:||Unified Facilities Criteria|
|Document Number:||ufc 3-220-05|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
This Standard References
Showing 10 of 10.