Standard: UFC 4-213-10
DESIGN: GRAVING DRYDOCKS
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This section deals with the selection of an exact location and type of drydock construction. It is assumed that the general vicinity, such as a specific shipyard, has been selected, that the size of ship to be accommodated has been determined, and that the drydock function (that is. shipbuilding or repair) has been decided. Consideration must be given to strategic site selection to meet present or future naval requirements, ease of defense, and general accessibility to and from the sea.
|Organization:||Unified Facilities Criteria|
|Document Number:||ufc 4-213-10|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|UFC 4-213-10||Change Type: C1||Update Date: 2002-08-15||Revision: 02||Status: ACTV|
This Standard References
Showing 10 of 20.