Standard: UFC 3-230-13A
WATER SUPPLY: PUMPING STATIONS
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
Criteria is provided for pumping units operating as components in distribution systems. Guidance is provided for sizing and selection of pumps and pump drives, piping, control valving, flow metering, pump station structures, and operational features.
This manual provides guidance and criteria for the design of high lift and water booster pumping stations in potable water distribution systems.
|Organization:||Unified Facilities Criteria|
|Document Number:||ufc 3-230-13a|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
This Standard References
Showing 10 of 12.
Standards That Reference This Standard
Showing 1 of 1.