Standard: JAG 1301.2C
(62) BILLET ASSIGNMENT RECOMMENDATIONS FOR INACTIVE DUTY NAVAL RESERVE JUDGE ADVOCATES
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
To define the policy regarding the assignment recommendation of inactive duty Naval Reserve judge advocates to Selected Reserve (SELRES) and Individual Ready Reserve (IRR) billets.
|Organization:||Office of the Judge Advocate General|
|Document Number:||jag 1301.2c|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|JAG 1301.2B||Change Type:||Update Date: 1997-03-06||Status: INAC|
|JAG 1301.2A||Change Type:||Update Date: 1995-06-28||Status: INAC|
This Standard References
Showing 5 of 5.