Standard: RTCA DO-244
GOVERNMENT/INDUSTRY GUIDELINES AND CONCEPT FOR NATIONAL AIRSPACE ANALYSIS AND REDESIGN
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This document contains two volumes - Volume I, entitled A Concept Document for the Optimization of the NAS Airspace Structure, presents concepts for a national airspace assessment and redesign that addresses June 2014 RTCA List of Available Documents Page 67 of 142 significant changes to matters pertaining to the national airspace by the year 2005. Volume II, entitled Guidelines for Conducting Airspace Analysis, contains the general guidelines for airspace analysis, including metrics, modeling, and data requirements.
|Document Number:||rtca do-244|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|