Standard: ASME - ANSI N45.2.11
QUALITY ASSURANCE REQUIREMENTS FOR THE DESIGN OF NUCLEAR POWER PLANTS (SEE ALSO NQA-1 AND NQA-2)
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This standard provides requirements and guidance for a quality assurance program for the design of nuclear power plant structures, systems and components whose satisfactory and reliable performance is required:
1. To prevent accidents that could cause undue risk to the health and safety of the public; or
2. To mitigate the consequences of such accidents if they were to occur.
The requirements of this standard may also be extended to other structures, systems and components in whole or in part as specified by the purchaser.
This standard covers activities which affect the final design.
This standard is intended to be used in conjunction with ANSI N45.2.
|Document Number:||ansi n45.2.11|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|