Standard: JAG 4200.3A
(64) LOCAL INTERNAL OPERATING PROCEDURES (IOP) FOR USE WITH THE GOVERNMENT COMMERCIAL PURCHASE CARD (GCPC) PROGRAM
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This instruction applies to all OJAG and COMNAVLEGSVCCOM personnel involved with the GCPC program.
Purpose. To implement references (a) and (b) within the Office of the Judge Advocate General (OJAG) and Commander, Naval Legal Service Command (COMNAVLEGSVCCOM).
|Organization:||Office of the Judge Advocate General|
|Document Number:||jag 4200.3a|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|JAG 4200.3||Change Type:||Update Date: 1993-04-28||Status: INAC|