Standard: IEEE 1074.1
GUIDE FOR DEVELOPING SOFTWARE LIFE CYCLE PROCESSES
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This guide addresses selected topics covered in IEEE Std 1074-1995, IEEE Standard for Developing Software Life Cycle Processes. The guide provides guidance in Software Life Cycle Model (SLCM) selection, Activity mapping, and management of a Software Life Cycle (SLC).
The purpose of this guide is to suggest approaches to the implementation of IEEE Std 1074-1995, IEEE Standard for Developing Software Life Cycle Processes (referred to in this guide as "the Standard"). The guide provides clarifications and definitions for various sections of the Standard through examples and tutorials.
This guide is written for any organization or individual responsible for the total or partial implementation of the Standard. This guide offers suggestions for application of the Standard. It is not offered as a detailed procedures manual for developing or maintaining software or software life cycles.
|Organization:||The Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers, Inc.|
|Document Number:||ieee 1074.1|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|IEEE 1074.1||Change Type:||Revision: 2||Status: INAC|