Standard: VA - FED H-08-1 SEC 09050
INTERIOR/EXTERIOR FINISHES, MATERIALS AND FINISH SCHEDULE
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
Use Section 09050 as a master format for construction projects, to identify interior and exterior material finishes for type, texture, patterns, color and placement. Fully coordinate with other VA master construction specification sections for information, abbreviations and symbols contained in this Section to be consistent and fully coordinated with those in drawings, finish schedules and material boards.
|Organization:||U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs|
|Document Number:||fed h-08-1 sec 09050|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
Standards That Reference This Standard
Showing 1 of 1.