Standard: MODUK - 3
DEFENCE SUB-CONTRACT ARRANGEMENTS
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This note provides information about MOD Policy for defence sub-contract arrangements. It descri bec the responsi bi lit ies of a defence contract or for the selection of sub-contractors and for the selection of quality assurance requirements to be included in sub-contract orders. The arrangements for MOD quality assurance activity at sub-contractors works when deemed necessary are also briefly described.
|Organization:||British Defence Standards|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|