Standard: IEEE 1059
GUIDE FOR SOFTWARE VERIFICATION AND VALIDATION PLANS
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This document provides speciÞc guidance about planning and documenting the tasks required by the Standard so that the user may write an effective plan. Some guidance is in the form of checklists, questions, or activities to consider.
This guide does not present requirements beyond those found in the Standard. Mention of certain methods or activities in this guide does not mean that the user of the Standard must include these in a plan in order for that plan to comply with the Standard. There may be other methods or activities that are relevant to a speciÞc software project or product. The user of this guide is encouraged to survey the standards referenced in clause 2 for additional guidance, particularly guidance for speciÞc tools or techniques.
|Organization:||The Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers, Inc.|
|Document Number:||ieee 1059|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|IEEE 1059||Change Type: 7.21||Revision: 93||Status: INAC|
This Standard References
Showing 9 of 9.