Standard: MODUK - DAVP 70: SPEC 2 CHAP 1-6
SPECIFICATIONS FOR AIR TECHNICAL PUBLICATIONS; MECHANICAL EQUIPMENT
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This chapter defines the special requirements for Topic 1 and 6 information on mechanical equipment in the following categories:
Aircraft components, eg hydraulic jacks, tyres, wheels, brakes, mechanical pumps, air conditioning equipment, oxygen equipment, etc.
Aircraft equipment such as role equipment, flight refuelling equipment, etc.
Engine mechanical accessories, but not the engine or engine change unit.
Aircraft components (eg rotor heads, intermediate and tail gearboxes) that are not the subject of an individual handbook may, when so required, be covered in the aircraft Topic 6 but the information shall be prepared in accordance with para 9 of this chapter.
Topic 1 and Topic 6 information shall be produced separately unless a requirement to issue these topics as a multi-topic publication is stated for a particular equipment. The publication(s) shall conform to the requirements of Chap 1-0 except where otherwise stated in this Chap 1-6.
|Organization:||British Defence Standards|
|Document Number:||davp 70: spec 2 chap 1-6|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|