Standard: RTCA DO-232
OPERATIONS CONCEPTS FOR DATA LINK APPLICATIONS OF FLIGHT INFORMATION SERVICES
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This document provides the framework for development of future FIS data link systems and associated MOPS. The document is designed to: present the user’s perspective of operational concepts and system characteristics for FIS data link applications; identify, describe, and prioritize the FIS data link products and June 2014 RTCA List of Available Documents Page 71 of 142 services needed to support both current and future flight operations in the National Airspace System, including international oceanic operations; identify infrastructure barriers to successful implementation and utilization of the priority FIS products.
|Document Number:||rtca do-232|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
Standards That Reference This Standard
Showing 1 of 1.