Standard: IEEE 1100
RECOMMENDED PRACTICE FOR POWERING AND GROUNDING ELECTRONIC EQUIPMENT
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This document presents recommended design, installation, and maintenance practices for electrical power and grounding (including both safety and noise control) and protection of electronic loads such as industrial controllers, computers, and other information technology equipment (ITE) used in commercial and industrial applications.
|Organization:||The Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers, Inc.|
|Document Number:||ieee 1100|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|IEEE 1100||Change Type:||Update Date: 1999-03-22||Revision: 99||Status: INAC|
|IEEE 1100||Change Type: CRPG||Revision: 92||Status: INAC|
|IEEE 1100||Change Type: CRPG||Update Date: 1998-07-10||Revision: 92||Status: INAC|
|IEEE 1100||Change Type:||Update Date: 1992-01-01||Revision: 92||Status: INAC|
This Standard References
Showing 10 of 75.