Standard: RTCA DO-152
MINIMUM OPERATIONAL CHARACTERISTICS - VERTICAL GUIDANCE EQUIPMENT USED IN AIRBORNE VOLUMETRIC NAVIGATION SYSTEMS
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
Part I defines the concepts, philosophy, and development of MOCs for airborne systems, and Part II covers the MOCs for vertical guidance equipment used in airborne volumetric navigation systems, including system characteristics; provides information for demonstration of compliance and guidance accuracy analysis. Appendix D provides a VOR/ DME/Altimeter vertical guidance analysis.
|Document Number:||rtca do-152|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
Standards That Reference This Standard
Showing 1 of 1.