Standard: ASME - ANSI N45.2.23
QUALIFICATION OF QUALITY ASSURANCE PROGRAM AUDIT PERSONNEL FOR NUCLEAR POWER PLANTS
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This Standard provides requirements and guidance for the qualification of audit team leaders, henceforth identified as a "Lead Auditor", who organizes and directs audits, reports, audit findings, and evaluates corrective action.
This Standard also provides requirements and guidance for the qualifications of individuals, henceforth referred to as "Auditor", who participate in an audit, such as technical specialists, management representatives, and auditors-in-training.
|Document Number:||ansi n45.2.23|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|