Standard: DELPHI-I - DELPHI DX000004
GM REQUIREMENTS FOR INTERIOR APPEARANCE PARTS
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
1. The purpose of this specification is to define the approval process for suppliers of General Motors (GM) interior parts that are required to match appearance standards. Typical products include painted/decorated plastic components, unpainted molded to color components, and colored trim materials/textiles.
|Organization:||Delphi Automotive Systems|
|Document Number:||delphi dx000004|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
This Standard References
Showing 1 of 1.