Standard: GAMA - CSDB
COMMERCIAL STANDARD DIGITAL BUS
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
THIS DOCUMENT IS THE RESULT OF EFFORTS BY GENERAL AVIATION MANUFACTURERS ASSOCIATION TO ESTABLISH & DEFINE THE STANDARDS USED IN THE TRANSMISSION OF SERIAL DIGITAL DATA FOR AVIONICS EQUIPMENTS. BOTH SYSTEM AND ELECTRICAL STANDARDS ARE CONTAINED IN THIS DOCUMENT. EQUIPMENT ADHERING TO THESE STANDARDS IS NOW IN PRODUCTION AT VARIOUS MANUFACTURERS, AND EQUIPMENTS EXPECTED TO INTERFACE WITH THOSE UNITS SHOULD BE DESIGNED TO MEET THIS STANDARD. ONLY THOSE UNITS WHOSE STATUS IS FIRM ARE INCLUDED HERE: THOSE STILL BEING DEFINED ARE DOCUMENTED IN A WORKING DRAFT, COPIES OF WHICH ARE AVAILABLE DIRECTLY FROM THE MANUFACTURER.
|Organization:||General Aviation Manufacturers Association|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|