Standard: UFC 3-300-10N
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
PURPOSE AND SCOPE.
The purpose of this UFC is to provide technical guidance and outline technical requirements for the more typical aspects of the structural engineering design portion of Architect/Engineer (A/E) contracts for the Naval Facilities Engineering Command (NAVFAC). The information provided in this guide shall be utilized by structural engineers in the development of the plans, specifications, calculations, and Design-Build Request for Proposals (RFP) and shall serve as the minimum engineering design requirements. Project conditions may dictate the need for design that exceeds these minimum requirements.
This UFC applies to all NAVFAC Facilities Engineering Command (FEC) or Engineering Field Division / Engineering Field Activity (EFD / EFA). and their contractors that are preparing construction contract documents and specifications for all projects on military installations under the Naval Facilities Engineering Command. It is applicable to the traditional engineering services customary for Design-Bid-Build construction contracts and for Design-Build construction contracts.
|Organization:||Unified Facilities Criteria|
|Document Number:||ufc 3-300-10n|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
This Standard References
Showing 10 of 64.