Standard: MODUK - DEF STAN 00-25: PART 7
HUMAN FACTORS FOR DESIGNERS OF EQUIPMENT PART 7: VISUAL DISPLAYS
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
The principles described in this Part of the Standard have been designed to be applicable to the vast majority of displays used for military purposes, irrespective of display technology, as far as is realistic given the rapid advance of display technology. Consequently, the emphasis of this Part of the Standard is on providing guidance rather than limited prescriptive specification. Nonetheless, principles expressed using the term 'should' have the strongest emphasis and the designer ought to be clear in his/her justification for departures from such recommendations.
This Part of the Standard is divided into four Sections, a General introduction, followed by three Sections reflecting conceptual stages in a design process to produce effective displays.
|Organization:||British Defence Standards|
|Document Number:||def stan 00-25: part 7|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|DEF STAN-00-25 P7||Change Type:||Update Date: 1996-12-20||Revision: I2||Status: INAC|
|DEF STAN 00-25: PART 7||Change Type:||Update Date: 1986-01-01||Status: INAC|
This Standard References
Showing 10 of 23.
Standards That Reference This Standard
Showing 10 of 31.