Standard: MODUK - DEF STAN 00-29
FUNGAL CONTAMINATION AFFECTING THE DESIGN OF MILITARY MATERIEL
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
The purpose of this Defence Standard is to give particulars of fungal germination and growth on materiel. Methods of preventing or at least limiting fungal growth are given together with information on the test methods used to determine the susceptibility of materiel to such growth.
|Organization:||British Defence Standards|
|Document Number:||def stan 00-29|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
This Standard References
Showing 2 of 2.
Standards That Reference This Standard
Showing 10 of 13.