Standard: IEC 60068-2-81
ENVIRONMENTAL TESTING PART 2-81: TESTS TEST EI: SHOCK SHOCK RESPONSE SPECTRUM SYNTHESIS
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This part of IEC 60068 specifies tests using a synthesized shock response spectrum (SRS). It is intended for general application to specimens when simulation of transient excitation of a complex nature is required.
|Organization:||International Electrotechnical Commission|
|Document Number:||iec 60068-2-81|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
This Standard References
Showing 10 of 12.