Standard: VA - FED H-08-1 SEC 01568
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This section specifies the control of environmental pollution and damage that the Contractor must consider for air, water, and land resources. It includes management of visual aesthetics, noise, solid waste, radiant energy, and radioactive materials, as well as other pollutants and resources encountered or generated by the Contractor. The Contractor is obligated to consider specified control measures with the costs included within the various contract items of work.
|Organization:||U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs|
|Document Number:||fed h-08-1 sec 01568|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
This Standard References
Showing 1 of 1.