Standard: NFPA - 422M
MANUAL FOR AIRCRAFT FIRE AND EXPLOSION INVESTIGATORS
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
The purpose of the recommendations in this manual is threefold:
(a) To assist the investigating team on all matters relating to fire and explosion;
(b) To assess the effectiveness of the airborne fire detecting and extinguishing systems and crew effectiveness, and the rescue and fire fighting services effectiveness (post-crash);
(c) To provide data in standard format for study and analysis which, hopefully, will contribute to accident prevention and the saving of lives in future aircraft accidents involving fire.
|Organization:||National Fire Protection Association|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|422M||Change Type:||Update Date: 1984-07-05||Status: INAC|
This Standard References
Showing 10 of 12.