Standard: DELPHI-I - DELPHI DX000216
ADHESIVE, TAPE, ABRASION RESISTANT
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This specification covers thermoplastic, polyurethane elastomer films precoated with an acrylic pressure sensitive adhesive protected with a silicone release liner. This film is designed to provide surface protection against scratches, stone chips, chafing, and mechanical wear. This film has a maximum service temperature of 150 C. It is not typically used in decorative applications.
|Organization:||Delphi Automotive Systems|
|Document Number:||delphi dx000216|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|