Standard: ASME - ANSI B94.43
DIE BUTTONS VARIABLE, PRESS FIT, HEADLESS AND HEAD TYPE, STEP RELIEF
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This standard covers the American National Standard practice for Die Buttons, Variable, Press Fit, Step Relief, including dimensions, tolerances, nomenclature and sizes. These die buttons are classed as extra precision. Two types are covered; Headless and Head-type, Round Hole only. For Shaped Hole die buttons, refer to ANSI B94.30
Headless die buttons are intended for press fit mounting in the retainer or die block. Head-type die buttons may be press fit or slip fit mounted in which case they are retained in the die block by shoulder action. The head also increases bearing area during piercing.
|Document Number:||ansi b94.43|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|