Standard: NFPA 13A
RECOMMENDED PRACTICE FOR THE INSPECTION, TESTING AND MAINTENANCE OF SPRINKLER SYSTEMS
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This recommended practice provides for the inspection, testing, and maintenance of sprinkler systems.
Purpose. The purpose of this recommended practice is to provide guidance for inspection, testing, and maintenance of sprinkler systems.
|Organization:||National Fire Protection Association|
|Document Number:||nfpa 13a|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|NFPA 13A||Change Type:||Update Date: 1981-06-29||Revision: 81||Status: INAC|
|NFPA 13A||Change Type:||Revision: 78||Status: INAC|
|NFPA 13A||Change Type:||Revision: 76||Status: INAC|
|NFPA 13A||Change Type:||Revision: 71||Status: INAC|
This Standard References
Showing 10 of 19.view more