Standard: AA SEI59
GUIDE TO SPECIFICATIONS OF ELECTRICAL INSTALLATIONS EMPLOYING CONDUCTORS
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This guide to specifications for electrical installations employing conductors has been developed for specifying engineers, electrical contractors and maintenance personnel to be used in conformance with applicable national and local electrical codes and recognized industry standards. It is prepared by the Electrical Technical Committee of the Aluminum Association, Inc., using the requirements specified in the codes and standards, inputs from contractors and engineers, and the information compiled from many years of field experience in installing electrical conductors of aluminum and aluminum alloys.
|Organization:||The Aluminum Association Inc.|
|Document Number:||aa sei59|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|AA SEI59||Change Type:||Revision: 89||Status: INAC|