Standard: MODUK - AVP 77: CHAPTER 10
SPECIFICATION FOR THE PREPARATION OF BRITISH- FRENCH AIRCRAFT AND ASSOCIATED EQUIPMENT PUBLICATIONS CHAPTER 10: PREPARATION OF AIRCRAFT RECONDITIONING MANUAL (03.69)
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
The Aircraft Reconditioning Manual is only required when considered necessary by the Services.
Nomally, the manual shall contain reconditioning data relating to those parts of the aircraft which are the design responsibility of the aircraft manufacture.
Reconditioning data shall state whether the work is to be completed in-situ or with the item removed from the aircraft.
Data applicable to the Aircraft Servicing Manual and Storage Manual shall be excluded. To avoid duplication, reference may be made to associated publications available to the User. Such references shall be confined to those instances where considerable economy is achieved.
|Organization:||British Defence Standards|
|Document Number:||avp 77: chapter 10|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
Standards That Reference This Standard
Showing 1 of 1.